Simple Tips To Help You Improve Your Social Media Presence
No BS here, just some really great tips.
- – Continually seek out new people to follow
- – Have real conversations with people and brands
- – Participate in Twitter chats
- – Share content that you are truly interested in or that your business/ brand wants to be seen as the leader in
- – Watch your analytics to see what shared content generates clicks, new follows, shares and replies
- – Don’t automate your direct messages
- – Always know what you’re Tweeting
- – Be kind and thank others for sharing your content
- – Follow popular hashtags and participate in conversation
- – Above all else, be yourself.
- – One of my favorite tips especially for brands and small businesses that do not have a huge marketing budget is to run a $1/ day new like ad campaign targeted exactly to who you want seeing your content.
- – Engage content on other pages
- – Don’t just promote yourself!
- – Use your personal account to show your real personal side.
- – Update your company page daily
- – Repurpose your blog posts from your website into posts on LinkedIn
- – Keep it real!
- – Don’t spam, people hate spam
- – Join and participate in groups
Other Social Media tips:
- – Make sure your username is the same or similar on all sites (use knowem.com)
- – Make sure you engage on all sites
- – Use other platforms like Google+, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest… whatever works for you and your brand
- – Share the knowledge inside your head
- – Analytics are huge, track them… there are tons of tools, find the one that suits you best.
- – Don’t get discouraged and don’t give up!
Stay tuned for more great tips!