Founded in 2012, KiMedia Strategies focuses on creating unique Online Marketing campaigns keeping in mind that no one brand is the same. We work with brands and businesses around the globe providing excellence, uniqueness and most importantly results.
We are all extremely dedicated to researching new and effective tools and platforms that will enhance a clients social reputation and overall Online experience. We value and cherish each and every client we work with and promise to keep the “Social” in Social Media when managing accounts on their behalf.
We do not consider ourselves Social Media and Online Marketing experts or gurus because like the Internet, our campaigns and strategies change daily making it hard to be an expert in a field that never stays the same. What worked yesterday may not provide the same results tomorrow. What we do well at KiMedia Strategies is learn, strategize and implement. Technology is ever changing and we will continue to evolve along with it.[/gn_column] [gn_column size="1-2" last="1"]
We are dedicated to researching new and effective tools and platforms that will enhance a clients Social Reputation and overall Online experience. We value and cherish each and every client we work with and promise to keep the “Social” in Social Media when managing accounts on their behalf.
We do not consider ourselves to be Social Media and Online Marketing expert or guru because like the Internet, our campaigns and strategies change daily making it hard to be an expert in a field that never stays the same. What worked yesterday may not provide the same results tomorrow.
Kim Randall – Founder and Chief Social Addict
Kim Randall is a Social Brand Strategist, blogger, and passionate entrepreneur. She also has an unusual obsession with all things related to the “mustache” craze and loves country music.
Kim currently serves on the Board of Advisors for Keiser University in Tampa, FL.
[gn_quote style="1"]Kim is absolutely gifted when it comes to social media, she has outstanding insight into the medium and a keen ability to teach ‘it’ to novices like myself. I first met at a networking group and thank The Maker every day for this serendipitous meeting. Have not only learned much also have desire and understanding to move into this world. I totally endorse Kim! She is The Best and if one wants to take their business to the next level, Call Kim![/gn_quote]
- Eddy Tamayo, Director of Student Services at Keiser University[gn_tabs style="3"] [gn_tab title="Partnerships"] Partnerships, Events, and Other Ventures
- Foursquare Day (Event coordinator) – Foursquare Day is about demonstrating the power of social media. It started as an idea by a Tampa, FL Optometrist and quickly spread world-wide.
- Epic Thanks Tampa Bay (Event coordinator and lead of all Social Media efforts) – Epic Thanks Tampa Bay is a volunteer organization that is raising funds for a local changemaker in Tampa Bay and for Epic Change.
- Dick Greco for Tampa Mayor campaign (Social Media strategy and management) – Worked with the integrated media team to help strategize the Online campaign. Created, maintained and successfully built the official Twitter, blog and LinkedIn and managed one of the Facebook Fanpages. Did live Tweeting from debates and events.
- Startup Weekend Tampa (Co-organizer) – Startup Weekend Tampa is an intense 54 hour event where a community of entrepreneurs, startup enthusiasts, developers, designers, marketing gurus and anyone interested in building a business come together over the course of a weekend to share ideas, form teams, and launch a startup. No Talk, All Action. Launch a Startup in 54 hours.
- Dialysis Ninja – Dialysis Ninja is a mobile application that is being created by Apps with a Purpose and the pediatric dialysis ward at Tampa General Hospital.
- Midlife Roadtrip #NUTS Chat – Kim is a frequent “Guest Therapist” for the crazy, fun Twitter chat held Tuesdays from 3:30-4:30 (eastern)
- Tampa Social Media Day (Co-organizer) - Social Media Day is a global, yearly effort to celebrate the many social media platforms and tools that have changed our lives on June 30th.
Media[gn_tab title="Featured In"] [gn_list style="star"]
- Kim has been interviewed several times by Dr. Rus Jefferies on The Live Line, 1420 AM
– Newark, NY (WACK)
- Kim was interviewed on “Roadtrip Radio” providing solutions to stay social while traveling.
Kim has also been featured in . . .
- Artistik Magazine’s Winter 2012 Edition – Building Your Brand
- EvanCarmichael.com – May 2012 Top 100 Branding Experts to Follow On Twitter
- Mashable.com – Tampa Officially Declares June 30th Social Media Day
- EvanCarmichael.com – July 2012 Top 100 Branding Experts to Follow On Twitter
- Kim was invited to speak on a panel at the 2nd Annual BOOM Your Business Expo in May of 2010 in Tampa.
- Kim has been invited to speak for the eMarketing Groups in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Brandon and New Port Ritchey on Twitter and Foursquare Strategies.
- Kim has been invited to speak for the Tampa Business Networking Life Meetup about Twitter Strategies
- In November 2010 Kim was invited to speak at a local TEDx event (TEDx PalmaCeia) – Changing the world and the connections we make with Social Media.
- March 2011, Kim was invited to speak on basic Social Media strategies for Professional women in the Insurance Industry
- In June of 2011 Kim shared some of her strategies and basic Social Media tactics for the Kiwanis in Oldsmar, FL
- October 2011 sat on a Social Media Talk panel at IADT for the Tampa Graphic Design Meetup group.
Courtney Alexander – Intern and Creative Goddess[gn_frame align="left"][/gn_frame]Courtney Alexander is an communications and fine arts student at HCC. She also works with companies and personal brands to help them stand out in a way that’s not only true to who they are, but also best represents how they wish to be perceived in the marketplace. Her services include graphic design (print, web, merchandise), and especially branding. She is extremely talented, successfully rebranding KiMedia Strategies (new logo, website, business cards, letter heads and more). Courtney moved to Tampa to start her company, Tupieta Design & Braning, and has already worked with numerous local companies and events. Check out www.tupieta.net to view more of her work.
consulting, graphic design, branding, identity, writing, and photography